Surrender a Corgi
Sunshine Corgi Rescue is available to help any corgi within the state of Florida who is in need of a good home. If you have a corgi you are no longer able to keep, know of one in a shelter or have found a stray we are more than willing to help. Feel free to refer anyone you may know in this situation and we will make every effort to help.
To help us find a suitable foster home and ultimately a new forever home, the more information we can obtain, the quicker the process will go and the best match can be made.
If your dog is accepted into the program…
- You will transport the dog to one of our available foster homes.
- You will be asked to sign a surrender form which gives ownership of the dog to Sunshine Corgi Rescue.
- Submit any past veterinary documentation.
- Surrender any personal belongings that each dog may have. The familiar items help them greatly while transitioning into their new environment.
- Donations at the time of surrender are greatly appreciated. All donations will go into our general fund to help with expenses of the dogs that enter our program.
NOTE: Personal information regarding the surrendering party or adoptive party is not disclosed. We respect the privacy of those that avail themselves of our services.
To start the surrender process, click the icon below to be redirected to FormSite, our selected forms processor. This is where you will complete the online Surrender Questionnaire and upload a digital photo(s) of the dog.